Especially for organizations dealing with both a heavy workload and lots of change, The Better Company has developed the Vitality & Change Readiness Scan. This will give organizations a better grip on employee vitality and change readiness. Such that it becomes possible to sustainably improve vitality and manage change better.
How do you measure vitality and change readiness?
The Vitality & Change Readiness Scan, on the one hand, measures the current level of vitality and change readiness. On the other hand, we measure the drivers of vitality and change readiness. Drives are specific leadership and work climate factors that have been proven to affect levels of vitality and change readiness.
In this combined scan, we measure a total of 15 underlying drivers in the organization. Understanding these drivers enables organizations to make evidence-based interventions and make a predictable impact on vitality and change readiness. We list 5 examples of drives that we measure.
- Emotional demands: The extent to which work is perceived as an emotional burden.
- Organizational support: do employees feel that the organization considers their interests and needs?
- Psychological safety: Do people feel safe to be who they are in the presence of others?
- Experienced workload: The extent to which workload is perceived as appropriate by employees.
- Participative leadership: The extent to which employees feel they are invited to be part of the change process.
The benefits of vitality and change readiness:
Working on vitality and change readiness creates the following benefits for your organization:
- A healthier organization with less absenteeism;
- Motivated and productive employees;
- Sustainably employable employees;
- Increased ability to successfully implement organizational change.
The Vitality & Change Readiness Scan.
Here’s what you can expect when we execute a Do Better Scan:
- Flawless survey operation: You get the professional implementation of the Do Better Scan in your organization. We provide a smooth and service-oriented online survey, in a way where you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Do Better Dashboards: You get crystal-clear and fine-grained insight into metrics and drivers in a simple and easy-to-read dashboard.
- Systemic diagnosis and surgical precision: You find out what, according to the data, are the strongest drivers of are for the organization as a whole. This systemic diagnosis tells you exactly where to focus your improvement interventions.
- Laser focused action perspective: In relation to measured outcomes, the Do Better Dashboard also shows measures of the critical drivers of vitality. In this way, each team learns how vital the organization as a whole is, what the systemic causes of this outcome are, and what actions are needed locally to contribute to a better outcome at the team level.
Want to learn how our approach can help your organization? Then schedule a free demo. We’ll be happy to tell you about how we work, tooling and the impact you can make.
The strength of our Do Better Scan lies both in its scientific background and in its simplicity. Teams have insight into improvement potential at a glance.
Curious about the details of the Do Better Scan Vitality & Change Readiness? Download the product sheet with more information.