Module: Strategy Activation
Having a strategy is one thing, but getting employees to execute it effectively is just as important. To do this, it is essential that every employee within the organization knows what is expected of him or her. In this module, we help your organization translate strategy into practical situations and understandable language. In addition, we translate the strategic narrative into guidelines for internal communications.
In addition to paying attention to the translation of strategy into internal communications, we can actively engage employees. To that end, we often organize in-company strategy trainings. In workshop sessions, we take groups of managers through the process of translating corporate strategy to their teams.
Finally, we can test some aspects of human resource management against the strategic principles. For example, we look at the design of incentives, the role of strategy in progress meetings and areas of focus within recruitment and selection policies.
- There is clarity about the strategic focus among management, but to a much lesser extent among other employees.
- Employees regularly initiate initiatives and discussions that do not align with the strategy.
- It is unclear how the strategy can be translated into concrete work.
- Employees do not feel engaged in the strategy.
- Guidelines and an execution plan for internal communication.
- Engagement, momentum and positive energy around business strategy.
- Fine-tuning human resources policies to strategy.